“Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” ― Nicholas Sparks



“I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.” 
― Suzanne Collins



“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” 
― Mark Twain

 “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.” 



“If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there” 
― George Harrison
 “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” 


 “I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” 


 “Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” 


 “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”


 “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” 




Hello!

Today is lazy day for me. That means I will put my favorite quotes under the each photo. Enjoy reading! :)

xo,Anete

What's your opinion?

  1. Cool outfit! I like your tee and your necklace :)
    Great quotes by the way :)

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit on the blog, I love the simplicity of the outfit!! Great for the fall. Of course we can follow each other. Following you right now!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! :) I really like your style! :)
    xoxo
    LIPSTICKS JUNGLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your T- shirt print ... .. you look pretty girl !
    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela