AWSM.tattoos



HELLO,folks!

I wanted to introduce you with lovely online store called AWSM.tattoo. You can tell from the title that they offer different kind of tattoos. For example flash tattoo 
They kindly offered me to choose some of my favorite tattoos from their site. Actually,it was difficult to choose because they all were adorable. 
I picked up some and now I will share them with you,blog readers!



I love these fake tattoos because in future I want real tattoo and now I can choose were I want to put it and finally,decide where I want to do a real one.



Also I wanted to mention that the shipping was soooo fast. I took just a few days when tattoos were delivered. I was so surprised about the shipping process!


All the tattoos which I chose. The gold one's I will definitely save for the Summer time.
Also you can like their Facebook page


xo,Anete

What's your opinion?

  1. Vienmēr esmu gribējusi tetovējumu, bet mana neizlēmība mani attur. Zinu, ka man pēc pāris gadiem tetovējums apniks un es nesapratīšu kāpēc esmu ko tādu izdarīt, bet šī ir ļoti laba alternatīva!!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Oh great pictures
    Love the tattoos, in special the birds one
    Btw, I'm following, wait for you on my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!!
    New post on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/red-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! it really does look great on you x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!
    GREAT DEAR!!! I LIKE IT!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are indeed some awesome tattoos! I am all about these body jewellery (tattoos)! They look so so boho, and chic! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so obsessed with flashtattoos - I'm too nervous to get a real one just yet - maybe one day! But in my mid-twenties I don't really know what I want!!

    I do love those intricate little design along the collarbone though!!

    Thank you for you comment!

    I have followed you on GFC! Please follow back! xxx

    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tattoos!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    I'm following you via GFC #885, mind to follow me back?

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful look these tattoos.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tattoos, i have two and i want to have more!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela