100g of snapshots




went for a small trip to discover new places in the beautiful sunset. Oh, I love Spring afternoon's



if you are interested, my sweatshirt is from Dressve


My lovely dog Roberts, but I call him just Robis, I use full name only when I'm angry on him :D
Yeah, it's a little bit weird that I called my dog in human name :D


Celebrated Woman's day with one of my favorite cakes called "Cielaviņa''


 My cat loves to come in house in this way :D It's kinda funny!



Found a new favorite tea.


Rocking my new jumper, I loveeee it!


Minka is shy :) such a cutie pie


Yep,maybe you noticed but I got a new camera, it's Nikon D3200, I'm in love with it! Currently taking photos everywhere and of everything! :D


Tulips are one of my favorite flowers!


About this photo I can tell- I woke up like this :D After working at night,I was tired but I still decided to take a photos with my sister and she took one with me because my outfit was kinda  funny :D


More flowers! 


selfie time


 again cake :D




Doing some stuffs for University, I really enjoy it at the moment!


Met my friend Alice, I haven't seen her for ages,so it was great to talk and gossip like girls usually do :D

Bought some new clothes, addiction, I know :D


I hope you liked this post :))


Like my facebook page

xo,Anete

What's your opinion?

  1. wow beautiful sunset! and you look so beautiful.


    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool shots! have fun with your new camera ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics dear!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm following your blog now on GFC with the name Carina Pereira. Hope you can follow my blog too :)

    http://mymemoriesmyworld2014.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos !!
    xoxo
    http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so beautiful ^^
    I love your blog :)

    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these pictures are beautiful! And I love that dress you wore out. Gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lieliskas bildes! Uzreiz pilnīgi cita kvalitāte, tā turpināt! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the first picture :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look, a whole is a sensational :)
    also i have this camera, as you have to set parameters such nice pictures of flowers you this goes?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pics!!!! =)

    www.vestircomanapaixao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! You look amazing! :)
    I do my photos also with Nikon, but your pics are great!
    Can you click in links of choies on my blog?
    Kiss! :)

    ---->Obiektyw mym okiem<----

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anete. Who took these pictures, You look just outstanding and all the pictures simple WOW!
    Laura - www.dresslia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Most of them I took by myself, but with me- my sister! :)

      Delete
  16. Amazing pics and amazing you too! You're just beautiful!
    Kisses from Italy
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look great!
    I love your style and it's great to see how you manage to keep on sharing all these favorite outfits with you.

    I'm following you <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha I love how your cat comes back home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love visiting your blog!

    www.lorenzkyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela