Behind the scenes #1


HELLO,BLOG!

I think It's always interesting to see behind the scenes photos. For each outfit post I have about 50-100 photos, depends on situation. It's sometimes hard to pick 10 or less from all of them. Also a lot of them are inappropriate for posting on my blog because I like to talk a lot while taking photos, also always my hair get's messy and sometimes I'm just in great mood and make weird poses and face expressions.
 I think for you it's interesting to see some photos which I never post and laugh about me and my face expressions. I think it's funny :D



Click to see full posts 1\2










Looking at my dress- damn,it's actually that short? :D




Wind and hair problems :D




Sometimes it's funny to take a photos in public places because people pay attention to me. In that photo I was smiling  because a lot of cars was beeping











Look at my legs,I don't know how I did it :D





*for all the photos I didn't use photoshop


xo,Anete

What's your opinion?

  1. great pics dear!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing outtake photo's

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so pretty <3

    Check out my new post at http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very pretty and funny :)

    NEW POST, VISIT MY BLOG!!!
    http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/04/piccoli-pensieri-da-roma.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Šīs bildes ir pats labumiņš! :D man dažreiz tādi smiekli uznāk skatoties savas safotogrāfētās bildes, jo izrādās mana seja var izveidot miljons dažādas sejas grimases par kurām nemaz nenojautu! :D
    Un, jā, mati pavisam noteikti ir atsevišķs stāsts- 90% no manām bildēm ir ar maniem matiem all over the place :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh,jā,mati ieņem īpašu vietu bilžu izbojāšanā :D

      Delete
  6. You are very beautyfull. Welcome to my post. :)
    http://evelinololove.blogspot.com/2015/04/wiosennie.html?showComment=1429430647736

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits!

    www.helloviellobits.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute your blog, thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I addition to your followers, I hope you do too!

    www.ilcoloratomondoditerri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela